Friday, March 23, 2007

maybe...

So this has been the routine for a coupla months now, since there isn't OT anymore I take the late train and Marria's been starting earlier in the mornings so she takes the earlier train. When I had OT back in the fall, I used to take the earlier train and Marria started later so she took the late train. We've only taken the train together for like 2 weeks :(

So... she came back from her trip and she's been taking the early train and I'm on the late train. Yesterday I called her and she tells me that she's back to the late train.. YAAAYYY!!! right?... NO!... starting today I am back to the early train! Guess we're just not destined to commute together. Maybe on the way back.. it can work.. it can work...

2 Comments:

Blogger Ahmed said...

whats OT?

March 23, 2007 12:12 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

Overtime = OT

March 23, 2007 1:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home