Wednesday, March 21, 2007

And they're off...

Today my sweethearts are heading out for Pakistan!!!! Gonna miss you guys soooooo much!

But insh'Allah hope you guys have a GREAT trip, enjoy the food, take all the meds (P.S. Shazia, lyderm issue worked out!...but thanks for trying), take tons of pictures and shop till the bazaars close!!!! And remember, nothing makes Sarah's heart grow fonder than some gifts ;)

Oh yeah, i just received a reminder from my work friend... don't mention the word "cricket" while in Pakistan. OH YEAHHH... be weary of the hijras too. They gave me nightmares, no joke. They just pop up at your car window out of nowhere. And they want money.

I wanna go on vacation/adventure too... I was thinking about uncovering the mystery behind the Bermuda Triangle. Or Atlantis... are either of those real??

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe you should try to uncover the mystery behind the Hijras. There. Adventure decided.

March 21, 2007 1:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

who are your sweethearts?

March 21, 2007 7:28 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

Hahaha... now that is one mystery I do not want to uncover. I am still trying to get over the nightmares caused by this one incident from my last trip. We were all sitting in the van after eating at a restaurant.. the windows had mini-curtains and then i looked to my right (where the window was) and this super-fruity hijra was there :S just came outta nowhere. My cousins that my reaction was funny... but i was freaked!

March 21, 2007 10:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

GO LEAFS GO!!

March 22, 2007 10:10 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

Humarah.. No you don't want me to go there. But since you already did...

The Leafs are sucking it up.. but my boiz on the other hand are killing it right now and ARE gonna make it to the playoffs unlike the Leafs.

Canucks are in 3rd place y'all..
whilst the Leafs are in 9th in the East. Good luck with that one.

March 22, 2007 10:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home