Sunday, March 04, 2007

Naaa re Naaa re... Na Na Na Na Naaa re!

I'm making some mehndi song CDs for my friend's Mehndi next weekend and I need some help y'all!!

I don't really watch too many Bollywood movies contrary to belief... and so I know the typical mehndi songs like Mehndi Laga Ke Rakhna and Mehndi ki Raat.. but I need some newer songs from the last year or two.. PLEAAAASE!! I have over 20 mehndi songs right now... so you guys can suggest some new songs that would be great appreciated. Did I mention I LOVE mehndi's?

My fave song right now is Barso re from Guru. I loved that movie!!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey I love mehndi's too! Have you tried songs from Vivah (all about marriage), Just married, Salaam-E-Ishq, and Umrao Jaan? Since u already got the song from Guru, you're on the right track...lol...let us know how it goes!

March 06, 2007 1:52 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

I loved Vivah! That movie was too cute. I cried so much in that movie.. hadn't cried that much since i lost my Kal Ho Naa Ho DVD
:(

P.S. if u have it, give it BACK!!

March 08, 2007 11:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home