Friday, March 02, 2007

I hate you Freezing Rain!!!

The ride home on Thursday was HORRIBLEMENT!!! The GO train was late, which was expected... BUT that 90 minute wait for the GO bus was not!! We stood then sat in that freezing cold shelter for too long.. i could feel my feet losing all feeling :S

Luckily, there was this dude who flagged down this unmarked GO bus and found out it was going the way we all needed to go. So finally got home at 9:30... ate dinner and still managed to get into bed at my normal granny bedtime of 10:45.

Downtown was pretty messed up the next morning tho. Papa ended up driving me to work the next day, and there were sheets of ice literally just cascading off lampposts every 10 seconds.. and sharp, jagged pieces of ice. I REALLY hope this is the end of winter!!

HIGHLIGHT of the WEEK: I killed the midterm!! Woo hoo!

1 Comments:

Blogger AKA said...

Congrats on doing well on the midterm - I wouldnt expect anything less from you ;)

P.S. do you still want a new blog template?

March 05, 2007 9:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home