Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Ode to Farrah

I told you I'd do it Farrah!

So this is what happened today:

I walked into the GO station this morning with Metro in hand.. and Farrah accused me of rolling my eyes at her!!... well maybe I did.. by accident. So then she proceeds to bully me and steals my Metro paper from me :( Beeee nice! Where is Farakh, my other GO train buddy when I need her??

Yeah, Farrah is my traveling companion.. or as she puts it my "saathi". WHO DA FOB??

P.S. don't u dare put up pics of me. Mention not.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG i can't beleive you did this lol. And for the record...you did roll your eyes..HOW DARE THEE lol..and im not a fob..for everyone reading this: every time Sarah spots any rich looking ppl with big bags she tries to predict how much money they're carrying and last time she was RIGHT ..holy mama...and you can blog at work?!?! SLACKERRR ..lol i still love you!

March 21, 2007 9:33 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

Hahaha that was so funny when i predicted how much money that guy had in his briefcase. FYI I guessed $18 million I think.. and then like 5 minutes later that guy said $18 million to someone on the phone!!

And for the record, you and Farakh were the ones having a conversation in urdu yesterday.. i did not initiate it. Thank you.

March 24, 2007 12:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home