Friday, March 23, 2007

Is 3 cups too much?

Guess who's drinkin' Chai today?

Well.. it's not chai per se... it's lemon herbal tea. My throat is killing me today so i decided to take the pack of lemon teabags to work with me today thinking I would maybe drink one cup... even that with difficulty as I'm soooo not a tea person. BUT it's actually really good... once you add 2 bags of sugar Mmmmm.

I'm on my 3rd cup right now... i don't wanna turn into one of those whackos who has to have their coffee every day at that specific time!! It's only been one day... i'm sure I won't... right?

5 Comments:

Blogger AKA said...

Lemon herbal tea is sooo not chai! But it does sound yummy...sort of like hot lemonade when you add the sugar? And I don't think you'll become an addict...just like I'm not addicted to the Tazo "Awake" tea... ahem, scuze me, my chai is ready...

March 23, 2007 11:37 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

Deeja!!! There you are!

You're right it isn't really chai. Tasted like hot Iced Tea. But I don't like Iced Tea. PLUS, I saw that it read 'caffeine-free' on the box. BUT your little chai sounds tres addictive... i think i need some for work. Xpress it over. Thanx.

March 24, 2007 12:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lemon Herbal Tea??

YOU mean MY Lemon Herbal Tea packets I jacked from the Toyota Dealership?!?! Those were mine!!

I earned those! waiting there for so long! fine! you know what? you owe me a toyota!

March 24, 2007 8:27 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

Actually I think they were from the last MuslimFest. again. And I don't see your name on them ..mmmhmm.

March 25, 2007 6:38 PM  
Blogger Humz said...

To late - ur already a whacko!

April 08, 2007 9:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home