Saturday, August 05, 2006

Str8 from tha (Crazy)Horse's mouth

WhiteBear here. just thought I post it so everyone could read it. But what'd they get ME?!?!? you know what I mean? "How about some NEW Oldies, Geniuses!!!"

Also, I have my assignment due on the same day as my exam now (AUG.14). Which totally sux cuz that equals 70% of my mark (if you're readin' this, then you gotta pray for me). And thats also 2 Days after MuslimFest '06, which is on Saturday AUG.14 at Living Arts Centre. Get your Tickets son!!! I encourage everyone to get 'em from my fellow commerce scholar, Madihah Amin. We struck a deal at the Walk, so if she reads this, she can post her contact.

Anyways. here's what you've been waiting for...I basically copy&pasted from the comments:

Sarah said...
Azfar, we're coming home on Friday afternoon... come on now, the least u can do is prepare some sandwiches... OR we can go to McD's for some filet-o-fish.. Mmmmm...Ok so update on us:Alhumdalillah, we're all feeling much better now. We're in Kolkata now.. got here on Wednesday.. on my bday (FYI: the current # of cakes that i have cut is at 4).. it's been rainin every day but weather is pretty decent. Been shopping... got some wickedd saris! The Ahmed Clan is doin well... almost everyone came to the airport to pick us up. The house has changed sooo much. All the kids are so grown up.. Asjad is soooo funny.Auspar... missin you too much. Never goin on a trip without EVER again. :(MIss you Affar Bhai

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home