Saturday, July 22, 2006

Sponsor Me plz!!

Ok still no real update on Sarah's fun in Pakistan because I haven't talked to her yet (but have so with the rest), altho I'm sure it's Fun-Tastic! But...

Insha'Allah I'll be taking part in 'Walk for the Homeless' on July 30th, like a week away!

So I need MAD Donations from all you guys and your family and friends, PLease!

so go here to sponsor me https://secure.e2rm.com/registrant/personalPage.aspx?EventID=6887&LangPref=en-CA&RegistrationID=200602

and I promise I'll be back to update the blog, later prob after my midterm on wed., which I should study for but, Studying for Pension gives me Tension yaar, yeh dil kya kare?

Kher...

Tanks y'all..and forget to donate whatever you can..either online or just contact me for an alternative way.
-Azfar

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Salaam Azfar! You're such a dodohead.. you NEVER pick up ur phone!! I've called you like 20 times.. maybe if you were EVER home you'd know that I called you sooo many times. Why don't u jus call me sometime or send me a text mssg u punk.

Iyad says "Aap mujhe bath ne nahin dairi hain Sarah Khala.." and now he's saying.. "Hello hello Azfar Mamu.. Iyad pakistan mai hain.." now he's talkin too fast that i dunno what he's saying.

Yeah so alhumdalillah I'm doin well... its pretty hot... the lights went out 4 times last night!! twas crazy... didnt sleep until 7 in the morning! Been shopping.. got some wicked outfits.

Miss u Azfar... call me fattafut!

Hope everyone else is having a great summer :)

July 25, 2006 7:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

tanks Deej for your support.

btw ur twin in Full House was learning how to drive with Danny and Uncle Jesse...I feel her pain. more details to come after tomorrow's midterm.

July 25, 2006 10:50 PM  
Blogger AKA said...

How do I get my name off of that donation screen!? I didn't mean to leave it on. I unchecked the boxed the first time but my internet disconnected and I had to go back, though I forgot the 2nd time. BOO!

July 28, 2006 4:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll see if I can change it or hide it.

July 28, 2006 6:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home