Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Infiltrated the Rana Household!!!

ok team, I am in and have hacked into the infamous Rana desktop. Operation Rubicon is underway, and I need your support. Next objective is to gain their trust so they'll let me practice driving (with their cars) before my road test. muhahahah

eyyyy I'm jus jokin bhabbi, why u gettin' all bent outta shape fo'??

FYI, Team Faith, my team for Walk for the Homeless, masha'Allah raised over $4500!! thats insane, altho credit is owed to our two MVPs of the squad who raised more than a grand each. At the end, it became a race btwn 4 members of our own team to finish first. Even though it was a walk, racing was not allowed. But c'mon now, what did u expect to happen?

Full House: Also, I completed my house cleaning on the same day the Tanner family has their spring cleaning. Danny = Psycho with a Dustmop. Michelle was so funny in that one, I can't pick any lines as my favorite.

Home Alone 4: I found a dead crow in my backyard on thursday after mowing the lawn. after a suggestions from others, I buried it on sunday in my backyard. I used gloves and a shovel, still it was so creepy and disgusting. THEN on monday, I read about West Nile in Mississauga, and how you should call for any dead crow sighting. "Oh great! Now he tells me!"

So i now gotta call em soon. This just had to happen this summer, at this time.

Finally I have heard, and only heard, that Sarah and my bro were feeling a little under weather, nothing serious, just that feeling most of us get when we go there ( I assume). So do include them in your dua'as, and me too... I have exams in 2 weeks or so. :(

Oh no! I gtg... Cover blown! Cover blown!. Abort, Abort!!

4 Comments:

Blogger AKA said...

Congratulations to you and your team for doing so well!

As for Operation Rubicon, try making dinner, or at least a dessert to make everyone say "wow that Azfar is such an acha bacha, he can be trusted with anything!" And that's where you slip in the whole thing about needing practice (make sure you use the 'puppy dog' face like Michelle in Full House - works every time!)

August 03, 2006 12:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't think you guys understand...YOU guys ARE MY TEAM.

"Now, we're in this together. We've got to adapt to the environment. Improvise...Whatever man, we gotta roll with it"

gtg...it's Anisa's birday today, but I must study. what to do?

OH RIGHT!!! It was Sarah's BIRDAY yesterday!! Saal ke Mubarak Baaji!

August 03, 2006 7:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Azfar, I love reading your stories man..you are one funny boy. keep it up and gluck on all your exams..take care...peace!

August 05, 2006 3:29 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

Azfar, we're coming home on Friday afternoon... come on now, the least u can do is prepare some sandwiches... OR we can go to McD's for some filet-o-fish.. Mmmmm...

Ok so update on us:

Alhumdalillah, we're all feeling much better now. We're in Kolkata now.. got here on Wednesday.. on my bday (FYI: the current # of cakes that i have cut is at 4).. it's been rainin every day but weather is pretty decent. Been shopping... got some wickedd saris! The Ahmed Clan is doin well... almost everyone came to the airport to pick us up. The house has changed sooo much. All the kids are so grown up.. Asjad is soooo funny.

Auspar... missin you too much. Never goin on a trip without EVER again. :(

MIss you Affar Bhai

August 05, 2006 11:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home