Tuesday, June 27, 2006

The Summer is upon us...

I'm done summer school!!.. now the rest of the summer can finally begin.

A few more weddings to go.. one wedding is one of our oldddd fam friends, Imran. That one should be full of old school family friends we haven't seen in like over 10 years. We saw Imran and family after a really long time at my bro's wedding. I swear it was like a family reunion. His sisters' both had little kids.. and they even brought along his fiancee... who was such a sweetheart. So i'm really looking forward to that one.

Also on the same day is another old friends' daughter's Aqiqah... I'm tellin you it's all about the babies this year, alhumdalillah.

And yo, I need a haircut... any ideas where i should go? Somewhere where they do a nice job (ie. not Indian 'beauty' parlour) and where it won't cost me an arm and a leg. I can only afford Jason Michaels once a year... and they do a great job... but too expensive.

Now that i finally have some time, I gotta get back into islamic work... I have been slacking so much lately :( I know a ton of events are coming up.. I'll do my best to keep y'all posted. And I almost forgot to mention MuslimFest is coming up soon, on August 12th, 2006 insh'Allah :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home