Sunday, July 09, 2006

T minus 5 days

.. and I haven't even begun to start packing! Who wants to help me? The good thing is I have almost all of the suits i got made last summer (in Karachi) in one suitcase :) I knew that'd be a good idea! So I'm actually set.. jus gotta get together the last minute things and presents for the new babies and new brides that have joined th family since last year.

And the stupid sunscreen.. i dunno if i should even bother. Last time i didn't even use it.. it's so hot there that u sweat it off as soon as u put it on. I was so much more prepared last year. And to top it off... I am gonna spend my bday flying and waiting in airports all day long! :( Not that I was expecting some party... but then again they always throw me a party or two on my bday in India and Pakistan.. I'm so special!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

u are SO lucky!!! I wish I were in ur position right now! when r u leaving/coming back?
Have fun there tho!

July 09, 2006 4:35 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

We're leaving Friday and comin back on August 11 inshAllah :)

July 10, 2006 2:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home