Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Azfar's back!!!

The long wait is over! Azfar's (Sarah's younger brother, a.k.a the cool one) back and running this blog for the next month or so. so let's get it started.

Check this out, the weirdest thing happened. last week on thursday me and my family had a big fihgt and I was banished to my room, and I wished they just go to Indian SUb-continent for a while. Then the next morning, I woke up to an empty house and then I....okay, none of that didn't happened but you get where I'm goin with this.

I got a 30 sec call Saturday morning (11AM) from my dad and Alhumdulillah they all arrived in pakistan safely and soundly. Since the, things have been busy... for me that is...and I don't know what Sarah is upto.

Friday - Ball (I suck..I was 1-2 and had shot blocked, but had my share of rebounds and defensive stops, not many guys scored on me, but I ended gurading the guys that DON'T score much. a mere coincidence no doubt)

Saturday - Ahmer & Sheerin's Daughter, Zara's, Aqiqah. I'd show pictures of her in her cute lil red suit and all that but the cameras of the house have all mysteriously disappeared.

SUnday - Feed The Streets at Allen Garden's. Alhumdulillah, We distributed al 75 meal packages plus snacks in less than hour (we head out on 3rd week of every month if u wanna join us next time) Then I went to UTM to work on an assignement.

AND then today I went shopping! Yea I got some Milk, Eggs and Fabric Softener!! ...actually it was more like bread ("double-roti", they left me without any!!! How am I supposed to make my sam'wiches??!?!?!), Contact Lens solution and Listerine Pocket Packs. :)
pretty cool huh?

And those who are concerned about my food situation, I've gone 3 days (with the Aqiqah as a break) of ummi's home-made kebabs. and now I'm onto frozen keema, boo-yah!

Stay Tuned for more Updates...but I can get pretty lazy and might not post for a few days.
I know what ur thinking, "Azfar Lazy? WHaaaaaa?? (in moe's voice)" ...hota hai beta

Feel free to comment, I hate it when no one does. plus then I'll know who is reading and I can try to accomdate the posts to everyone's post...ok I might not try, BUT I'll try to try.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You forgot to fill us in on all the happenings on Full House. What is Uncle Jesse and Joey upto?

July 18, 2006 8:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I missed today's episode cuz of a doc's appt. and will prob miss the next couple.

SORRY, but feel free to post any FH funnies here I'd Love to hear them!!

"anonymous"? c'mon now, how about a name?

unless you're someone who can't...yet. lol.

July 18, 2006 10:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok it's me Uncle Jesse. I just love your blog...secret's out, I'm exposed. shows over ppl.

[situation under control *wink*]

July 18, 2006 10:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You will find my name out very very soon Azfar. Don't you worry!

July 24, 2006 4:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

YES!! a comment!! I was just about to hang up my bloggin boots...and I'll admit I posted the Uncle Jesse comment, I'd thought it'd spark some interest.

...And thats also kind of creepy.."very very soon"...I guess that means I don't know you then..hmmm

July 24, 2006 7:07 PM  
Blogger Hash & Hana said...

Salams. Your blogging is pretty amusing. I'm Sarah's friend from UTM. Thought I'd drop a line to encourage you. Good job, beta.

July 24, 2006 10:33 PM  
Blogger AKA said...

Afzar is back in the hiz-ouse. Welcome back. And with the risk of getting an evil look from Sarah, glad to see you're back on her blog.

You bought all the "responsible groceries"...where's the junk food?? You could get away with eating ice cream for dinner, man! Go for it, make me proud. I've got a month til I move out on my own, and that's what I'll do my first night alone (then it's back to the wholesome food).

July 25, 2006 10:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home