Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Summer school... again...

Another summer.. another summer school course...Adolescent & Emerging Adulthood Psych :S to think that last year this time I was in Pakistan shopping!! Those were the days... waking up early... actually being awaken by Abba... and then shopping all day long in the blistering, sometimes non-a/c markets...

Instead now, I am studying... yeah studying ... during this amazing weather! The things you gotta do... but inshAllah I'll be done the course in about 3 more weeks :)

The course is kinda interesting... because it's basically about the transition into Adulthood... and we're all in that stage right now... so it's pretty cool to read about the stuff we're going thru right now... we had our midterm yesterday. I read 6 chapters in 2 days :S.. 'twas crazy!

2 Comments:

Blogger Hash & Hana said...

I remember psych courses... old exams, sister, are the way to go!

Hana

May 31, 2006 2:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Make sure you eat many baigans, it does wonders for my memory!

June 02, 2006 9:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home