Sunday, March 25, 2007

Remember when...

you were drinking that can of coke, Azfar, and there was a bee sitting on the mouthpart??.. and we were all telling you there was a bee but you were too cool to listen and you kept drinking it anyway and then the bee stung your lip?! Hahaha.. it was funny.. but sad. Po' baby.

OR the time when we were in swimming class (when you were 5) and we all to go to the deep end and you clung on to the instructor and cried the whole way back to the floor??? ... you were a funny kid.

You've made me laugh. Thanks bro. And don't laugh, i have like 3 bruises from that fall!! "I thought we were frands... guess i was wrong" :( Guess who said that??

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I HATE YOU!! I wasn't this specific! That bee sting hurt and it wasn't coke...it was orange!

and I was four and they threw me into the deep end!! what was I supposed to do?? play it cool and DROWN?!?!?!

March 25, 2007 6:10 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

You don't hate me.. I'm ur bestest friend in the whole world :)

Sowwy baby brudder... didn't mean to get you all wound up.

You're right, what were u supposed to do.. swim or something? We weren't there to swim!!.. oh wait, yes we WERE!!

March 27, 2007 10:09 AM  
Blogger AKA said...

At first I was going to take Azfar's side because I thought "Why is Sarah being so mean by posting things like this about her poor brother"

But THEN I saw the comments on the last post...

Well done Sarah. I'd have done the same lol.

Azfar,dude...what did you expect after that? Never take on your baji (apa/didi/api...etc)

March 28, 2007 7:36 PM  
Blogger Humz said...

Azfar just box her!

April 08, 2007 9:37 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

You did NOT jus say that "Humz" if that is your real name. I got some dirt and funny stories about you too. Don't mess yo!

April 13, 2007 5:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home