Saturday, September 23, 2006

Ramadan Mubarak!

Salaam y'all,

It's been a very long time since I've updated this blog.. my apologies.. it's been insanely busy since I came back from the trip in the summer. So here's a quick little update before i head upstairs to start frying the pakoras... there's the pyaaz ones, the baigan ones and the aloo ones.

I've started working downtown... yay! Finally done with the pharmacy.. kinda. My convocation is in November insh'Allah. I'm not entirely done with school just yet.. planning on pursuing some postgrad stuff next year. We'll see. My mom came back from India last week.. YAY!! I really missed her... and she brought back some awesome stuff. Umm.. i think thats about it..

And... Ramadan Mubarak to everyone. May Allah (SWT) allow us all to make the best of this Ramadan. May He accept all of our fasts, prayers and dua'as. May He allow this Ramadan to be the most rewarding. Ameen.

Have a great and blessed Ramadan.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home