Thursday, April 27, 2006

I'm done!

EXAMS are overrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.... alhumdalillah! Now i can chill and reeeelax and get some well needed rest :) ... well only for like 2 weeks then.. dun dun dun... Summer School begins on the 15th.

On a side note, my girls from Hamilton are coming over this weekend, insh'allah! Yayyyyyyyyy! I can't wait... they are the bestest sisters ever. And Sehr & her daughter are down for the week too :) and Amber's coming too! It's like a family reunion... I gotta make some wickedd dessert. Any ideas?? Cuz I am sick of my signature desserts... the almond toffee squares, the cupcakes (you know u love em!), the upside down pineapple cake...

3 Comments:

Blogger Hash & Hana said...

Cheesecake!! Buy Philly cream cheese and use the instructions inside. It always turns out awesome!

April 28, 2006 11:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I lovvvvvvvvvvvve ur upsidedown pineapple cake!

April 30, 2006 2:53 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

Sahar ended up making Dessert!.. Bhabi's are the best!

April 30, 2006 9:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home