Friday, July 08, 2005

"Freeze Nerdbombers!"

I had an interesting conversation about my MSN name (which was "Alright I found a nickel! Alright I found a cheeto" in case you were wondering) today.. and found out that I am not the only in-the-closet Full House fan! Come on, I know that everyone loved that show ... and cried when it ended...or maybe that was just me. I guess watching it now allows me to relive my childhood... oh the good ol' days indeed.

In keeping with the theme of today's blog and Azfar's Full House update.. I have decided to tell y'all what's happening on Full House today also.

Full House: Stephanie and Michelle dressed up in Danny's clothes and were prancing around the house UNTIL DJ caught them in the act and told them to "Freeze you Nerdbombers!" and take off all of Danny's clothes. So Stephanie took off Danny's watch and wedding ring... and then DJ accidentally dropped the ring down the drain! Ahhhh! So they stuck a wad of gum on a tie to fish the ring out of the sink... didn't work. Uncle Jesse came to the rescue.. turned the water off.. Duhh! But the better question is WHY did Danny take off his wedding ring?! :O Bad man!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I miss full house..doesn't the old DJ make u mad sometimes???aaaargh.

and Don't call me Auspar u Geekburger.

July 08, 2005 7:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

my all time fav. line: when michelle starts collecting money in her little money jar... she hears the ice cream truck outside and goes: "ice cream man, ice cream man, wait for me, i got some money!"... hilarious!

i think i'm officially an 'out of the closet' full house fan... now where's that 'embarassed' emoticon when u need it!

July 09, 2005 5:26 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

Haha... ME TOO! That Michelle.. she was the funniest! They never shoulda ended Full House then Mary Kate wouldn't have gone anorexic..

July 10, 2005 5:27 PM  
Blogger AKA said...

Azfar, Sarah is a "geekburger with cheese!"...as was Stephanie's comeback when DJ called her a geekburger ;)

Sarah man...I SO knew that line from your MSN name! Now I'll admit that I'm not as big a fan as you and your bro, but I remember watching all those episodes back in the day and I'd call myself a fan too...I'd watch now, but where and when!?!?

Back in the days of 90210 and other ones, it was the only clean show to watch on TV. Funniest thing was how my naani couldn't understand why they would repeat the entire series from when they were little over and over again when they got to more recent ones...lol

July 14, 2005 1:05 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

Deej man... since ur a working girl you may not be able to catch them ... Full House comes on CTS (Channel 9) @ 5:00 weekdays!

I loved 90210 too! And who u calling a geekburger with cheese.. you cheesehead! ;)

July 14, 2005 8:22 AM  
Blogger AKA said...

well then you're a melted cheese head...HA! (that's not from Full House but it still applies :P)

July 15, 2005 12:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home