Monday, July 04, 2005

SaraH ... in PAIN!!

I finally decided to start my much anticipated return to the world of working out... and man, I don't know what I was thinking!! "Why am I doing this to myself?!" was my initial reaction to the pulsating pain everywhere... and then I remembered, that the first comment my relatives in Pakistan made about me was how "heldy" I had gotten since last time.. and u know WHAT that really means! Means I'm FAT or fatter.. whatever same thing.. Mama NOOOO!!! I blame university... why they gotta keep me there all day and then fill the vending machines full of fattening and accessible junk food that I like?! But then again I would never buy a salad..

Plus, I'd gotten a headstart in Pakistan, by losing a few pounds so I thought it was the best time to start. I've been meaning to hit the gym/Pilates for like a long time now.. but things kept delaying it and I've jus been crazy lazy.. tee hee. Let's jus hope I keep with it this time! You guys have gotta do ur part too tho, if I do fall off the wagon.. jus remind me that I am getting HELDY again... and I am sure it'll be more than enough to get me back on track :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home