Sunday, June 26, 2005

Happy Bday Ahmeroo!

It's my big bro's 26th birthday today! Wowww man... that's old. And you're not married yet?! It could be worse... you could actually look 26 instead of 20! Oh come on, I'm just kidding... I've gotta get it in before you get married, because then Ammi will yell at me and give me the evil eye if I make fun of her 'laadla masoom sa beta' in front of his wife. I hope ur taking us out to Singapore Gardens =)



Here is a pic from Ahmer's 5th birthday. That's ME in the red suit in my Ammi's arms.. I was soo cute! And Ahmer is the boy standing in front of me crying .. haha.. I think I pulled his hat off and made him cry.. Good times! Wow that picture was taken 21 years ago... that's like 1/5 of a century. Man... we're getting old.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't believe you made my 'ladla massom sa fiance' cry! how rude!

June 27, 2005 11:37 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

Yeah! And I'll do it again... well apparently he is set on crying "with me" on my wedding day.. what a weirdo. So did u wish u a happy bday on Sunday? Actually I hope u didnt... we practically had to trick him to come and cut the cake. Awww poor Sahar! It's gonna be ur birthday after the wedding... no more berdays for you :( so sad.

June 28, 2005 1:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

whatever..that's the best part of having you as a sis-in-law..you'll keep the fitnah going! ;)
haha...you're right, poor Ahmeroo. You can throw me a surprise party at Shiney's place..trick me too, i won't complain.

June 28, 2005 9:07 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

Awwwwwww!! I think that's the sweetest thing you have ever said to me! Now just for you (and a little bit for me too) I am gonna cause fitna all da time =) It's gonna be fun ganging up on him, I can't wait. And now finally u can take Mr. Annoying shopping for clothes.. thank you for taking him off of my hands... I like that .. I think I will put that in the Walimah speech ;)

June 28, 2005 10:59 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

Rudeness... didn't take us to Singapore Gardens >:( instead took us to Lahore Tandoor... I used to love their kababs.. but they aren't so good anymore. My NEW fave pak/indian restaurant: Sahara

June 29, 2005 10:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol... Lahore Tandoor house eh? never been to that place.
Have you ever eaten at Sahara? Heard it's supposed to be good. My dad used to tell me that he knew the guy and he named it after me...:P
don't you worry we'll go to Singapore Gardens to celebrate Naila's return from Bangladesh to Bramladesh!

July 01, 2005 12:21 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

Don't even lie Sahar... you own Lahore Tandoor man! And Sahara is really good... and their chicken tikka is amazing. Let's hit their dinner buffet!

July 04, 2005 5:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home