Saturday, June 25, 2005

Happy Berday Humarah!!

It's my lovely acquaintance-best friend Humarah's birthday today! Wish you all the happiness and joy and presents and cake.. cheesecake in the world! You always have the BEST food at your bday parties. Love you infinitely and eternally. I don't know where I'd be without you. You are the BESTest friend anyone could ever ask for... next thing on your list is FINDING HUSBAND for oneself so that Sarah can plan your SHADI!! And I might be going to Pak again next year so I can do your Shadi shopping for you too.. OMG this is sooo exciting! Now I really love you ;)


This is from Humarah's birthday last year. And behind is Humarah's other best friend, Jaggu :P


This is us at Dave & Busters... I still have those glasses. Can you believe that was all we could get with all of those winning tickets.. well it made for funny pictures :)

2 Comments:

Blogger AKA said...

Happy Birthday Humarah!!! Hope you have a great and memorable day and wish you many many more happy ones in the years to come!!! *hug*
lotsa love, khadeeja

July 02, 2005 3:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok my gosh you are such a sweetheart girl!

July 24, 2008 10:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home