Saturday, March 31, 2007

Naila & Hassan are in town!!!!

We all got a rather mysterious email from Nadia J a few days ago about getting together for lunch on Saturday (today). And she also made mention of a special guest who she'd like to introduce us all to. So naturally, EVERYONE assumed it was a special boy... not that it was her style to do it in such a way.. and so we get there.. to Cocoberry... late. And Nadia is nowhere to be found.

BUT... I walked into the cafe first and I see.. Fareheen and NAYYA!!! My jaw literally dropped and i was speechless... ewww i do not want to see that picture. Yeah they get some sick pleasure from seeing people speechless and frantic and like to capture it on film and video. So Naila and Hassan were the surprise! :) Alhumdalillah... a great surprise at that. I just wish I had known, I was expecting a loungin' sort of brunch.. so i wore my glasses and jeans.. but all these guys were nicely dressed and matching.

Finally, Nadia shows up.... super late... boy-less but with Aminah. It was all a sham. There is no boy. BUT I did go for Nadia fully... so i hope she loves me more now. I like her.. she is an interesting nutty gyal... and she was harassing Zeena like they knew each other when they really didn't. Pretty funny.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

what the flip? why wasn't I invited?? I wanted to see Hassan too!

forget coco,I had meat for lunch too with my my omelette and paratha.

aaaaaaaaarrrghh!!

why'd u poke me on fb? I poked u back, with a rusty nail.

April 01, 2007 2:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home