Monday, June 13, 2005

1 day left...ONLY one comment?

Ok my time for this blog has come and gone...Sarah will be back inshallah tomorrow (i think)..

Also, I would like express my disappoinment for the number of comments I recieved from my last post...I wrote so much...and sarah was the only one who replied...I think I will retire from blogging...its a sad, sad day.

I'd like thank everyone who supported me and my fans...I'll never forget you guys...
and the sister (who wishes to remain anonymous)and Nazia who helped to create the YM poster boards. I don't know which one is better.

ok gtg..class in few hours.PeaCe.

3 Comments:

Blogger AKA said...

Azfar don't lose faith! As a long-time bloggers your sister and I can tell you that these are the ups and downs of blogging. Despite writing LONG posts at times you may still have to face the "0 Comments" on your blog (skim through my blog and you'll see what I mean). But you've got the makings of a great blogger - consistency, humour and information all in one - so keep at it!

Hope to read more from you soon!

June 13, 2005 2:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

awwww!
maan, i didnt see your poster board azfar so I still can't say that mine was better....hmmm and I'm still not convinced that when you were talking about "at least one of the boards being good" that you were referring to mine... hmmmmmm.

June 15, 2005 1:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh and the fact that my 1st official "sarasuco" comment is in response to your post should say something!! lol, I'm kidding Sarah, uummmm just wanted to take this opportunity to welcome you back....in advance....ummm, before you came home.....uhh surprise ;)
lol, good bloggin little bro!

June 15, 2005 1:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home