Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Day ???....(I stopped counting)

sarahUpdate: We received an email recently, and still NO stories!! I requested her to do so this time. I heard she was a little sick (nothing serious) but others felt she was just being stuck up or had issues with the food...they must know her well :)

AAA: We went to ISNA. I saw some of you. It was quite fun. Although tiring with booth work and some children's program, their PINK ribbons were a nice touch although somehow they kept falling off my name tag, Gosh!

Also, the booth thing went pretty well AH, until the last guy, he kept asking too many questions that were leading nowhere really and kept me from going to the ONE session I attended (too busy). Later I found out he was HT and most likely had no interest in YM, nothing against HT, just that one guy I later found out was known to do such things. Kher, it was aiight otherwise and I heard the funniest thing, maybe not to you guys, but Baaji someone was saying to their kid "WHY ARE YOU CRYING??!!!??!!" LOL, muuhahah.

Upcoming YM Events: (You know this was coming) we'll have a table inshallah at MYLC so be there!! The date is may 28 at the Peel Board place (i think) in Mississauga.

Full House: DJ pulled a prank on the principal; she put his car on the roof but then it was going to tain, Uncle Jesse had to hot wire the car to move it and he got caught. The principal didn't like Uncle Jesse cuz he was always jealous of his hair...and it turned out he (principal) wore a wig ... haaaahha

That's it for now...Contender Finale tonight both guys I picked (fine..don't believe me) But I say Sergio beats Peter..Sergio's more intellectual and wants to become a writer. Plus he's not all that built like the others, so he's got more skill in the ring I think. btw sisters I advise not to watch this show, the guys wear no shirts during the match..or at least lower your gazes at that point :) .. "Why are you laughing?"

And once again I will have reject a marriage proposal.. Sorry Salma..Sorry..lol

Peace homies

6 Comments:

Blogger AKA said...

Azfar how can you break poor Salma's heart like that?? Bechari...she had all those hopes, dreams, and goats - if anything, think of the goats Azfar!! Well I guess the decisions been made so it's too late.

Good to know Sarah's doing well (come home soon!), and I can report to her that you were indeed being an acha bacha at ISNA :)

May 26, 2005 1:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks Deej.. get it..from your name maybe its too much Full House..

and don't tell her about the Farhat Hashmi's Session PLOT you guys accused me of...if that were true why would I "bruck up Salma's heart"??

btw come to MYLC and (at least) act like you're really impressed with the YM poster boards..I know one will be good...

-Azfar

May 26, 2005 2:31 PM  
Blogger AKA said...

I was surprised that you called me "Deej" because a lot of people actually do call me that. But now that you've mentioned it, I really hope didnt come from Full House (not that there's anything wrong with the show...)

I have no idea what Farhat Hashmi plot you're talking about...maybe one of the other girls accused you, but sure I'll back them up :)

And I'm sure your YM boards look great but I'll try to come by and see for myself :D

May 27, 2005 12:00 AM  
Blogger RandomLiterati said...

It was me that came uncovered your plot!!! Why else would you want to go to a "sisters only" lecture in urdu by Farhat Hashmi? I'm telling Baaji when she gets back! (Oh wait I'm older than her) But yeah other than that, you were more or less an acha bacha at ISNA. Shabaash Azfar.

May 27, 2005 4:35 PM  
Blogger AKA said...

Yeah, we're telling Baaji!! Unless of course you can offer something to keep us from talking (I hear cheesecake is popular with girls :D)

May 28, 2005 11:12 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

Hotmail sucksss! I've been sitting here for a good hour and half tryin to log into my email acct =( no such luck!! So here is the update... Azfar call .. update me on life in Btown. I read one of Bhai's emails but not the other bc the comp spontaneously shut down... am slowly workin up the nerve to eat 3 meals a day.. still am not 100% :S Its hot... the electricity goes out almost everyday at night.. yesterday the scariest things happend when the lights went out. we go shoppin pretty much every day.. goin to Aslam road tomorrow to do even more shopping. Oh yeah.. there was a bomb blast in Karachi today in a masjid.. not really near Dastagir but in the surroundin area... jus the other day there was a bomb blast in Islamabad. Pakistan is crazy! Abba gets mad at me when i don't eat all the 50 million types of fruit he brings everyday.. so i now i eat ... more like try.. them all. Which is why I am not 100% yet. Tell Bhai to stop being a loserface and that I am not being a brat. Maybe i should just email u from my yahoo acct... ok laters .. I mean many many happy returns of the day .. whatever that means.

May 30, 2005 2:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home