Monday, May 16, 2005

Day 6

SarahUPDATE: I dont know...i think they bought some stuff.

(baaji if you're reading the answer to your question is Rainbow Centre-1st floor..I'll explain in an email)

AAA:State of tha House: we rented Hotel Rwanda..heard it was good haven't seen it yet

today me and papa ate parathas and kofta for lunch..store bought parathas and no not the flaky ones in the commercials..real parathas like Ammi makes :)

OH and yesterday I did the LAUNDRY for 1st time in my life!!! BOOH-YAH!

Full House: Uncle Jesse pours fish mush down Joey's shirt to teach the boys about forgiveness...hahahaha

Other: I missed episodes of 'The Simpsons' and 'The Contender' but I heard Peter Manfredo beat Alfonso..Yea take that!

STay Tuned for more updates later in the week... ur comments are welcome and plz about this blog's new-found brilliance please ..please Mention Not.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Azfar, I love what you have done with the blog. It has made me want to check it for updates every hour instead of everyother day. I love it, please keep it up and keep us posted on all the antics the boys and michelle tanner are upto. Also, if you do have a minute, share with us what your sister is upto (only if time permits).
And can you clean my clothes too? I got this real nasty smell in my sports socks I just cant seem to wash away.

Thanks
your # 1 Fan

May 16, 2005 4:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haaaahhhaaa

**(blows them all kisses while they throw roses on him)**

I have so many #1 fans, that I have no idea as to who you are,

Jus so you know I AM NOT the director and actor of the hit drama 'Sub Set Hai'...Salma is NOT MY WIFE...and NO I AM NOT LYING TO YOU.

and plz one step at a time, my 1st load of laundry was hard enuf.

And sadly I'm now taking summer school until Sarah gets back, so Bloggin' will not be updated everyday.

-Your Hero #1 (Azfar)

May 17, 2005 2:35 PM  
Blogger AKA said...

I think I will have to delete this comment before Sarah reads it, but Azfar, you've made this blog a better place to be.

Why couldnt Sarah think to make these categories? Such a shame...

Oh and Hotel Rwanda is an amazing movie - good choice!

hope you all are doing well while the women are away :)
-Khadeeja

May 17, 2005 4:53 PM  
Blogger RandomLiterati said...

Azfar why don't you have a blog???

May 18, 2005 9:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Because, he has taken over this blog, and has made it a better place to be.
MUHAHAHAHAHHAH!

May 19, 2005 11:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My own Blog???

Ummm Hello I have a Life..Ohhhh!

LOL I'M JUST KIDDING you blogheads

Really I am...plz don't stop visiting this blog... "I..I Sorry Boss"

I don't know, I apparently I have an account, but I don't know the Password. Still not a complete update on Sarah...should be a full report by this weekend.

-Azfar

May 19, 2005 11:20 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

HOW RUDE!!! I asked u to update my blog Azfar not overtake it! That's it ... I've found u a wife and like it or not ur getting engaged to her tomorrow. and whaddya know her name is Salma. It used to be Salman but she got it changed.

May 23, 2005 3:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home