Thursday, April 20, 2006

Happy Birthday Marrrrriaaaaa!!

Happy Berday to you... Marrrria! Were we the first ones to call you last nighttt?? :) I sure hope so! Have a super sunny hunny day... sucks that ur at work today but you did have yesterday off so its all good! Just want to let you know that you're such a sweet and amazing person and that I'm glad to have gotten sooo tight with you the last coupla years. And I only bug you .. because ur easy to bug :)

Love ya Marr!

Now it's time for some embarasssssing pics!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

awwww yeahh you guys were the first you guys are too funny!!

thankyouuuu i luv you tooo sarahh!!

April 20, 2006 9:50 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

Hey! Maybe I should put up that video that we made that day in the car, where you were getting mad at me :) 'twas funny!

Need to do a baseball game post soon too.

April 21, 2006 1:09 AM  
Blogger AKA said...

HAPPY (belated) BIRTHDAY MARRIA!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope you're day was awesome :D

lol, Sarah man, you gotta do something about that whole blinking during a picture thing :p

April 23, 2006 1:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Burday Marria!!!

April 24, 2006 10:49 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

haha.. true I am blinkin in both those pics.. and i bout a ton other :S Madihah has even got it down to a calculated amount of retakes it takes till we get a shot with my eyes open. i believe 7 is the magical number.. things u gotta do cuz u love me :)

April 25, 2006 9:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home