Thursday, December 15, 2005

Rebuilding South Asia: Light of Hope Fundraising Gala


Insh'Allah this should be an amazing event... and if last year's dinner is any indication, only bigger and better things are to come this year. I really wanted to go last year, but my parents were coming back from Hajj the following day... so we had some madd cleaning and decorating to do. But I heard nothing but great things... organizer of events tend to do that.. haha kidding.. a lot of my friends attended last year. I will definitely be there this year, insh'Allah. I never know what to wear to these type of formal events... apparently something desi, which is cool with me because then i can bust out my chooriyan! I think i have a million now..ever since Pakistan.

And, I almost forgot to mention that PREACHER MOSS will be hosting! If you've ever seen him perform (MuslimFest 2005, "Allah Made Me Funny" Tour)... you know he is hilarious and definitely worth checking out. Besides, I'll be there... don't wanna miss that! :)

AZHAR USMAN has jus been added to the list of performers! See Biharis are good for something after all... haha.. jus kiddin. And finally some new material... insh'Allah!

If you need tix or any info let me know... or check out: www.one-ummah.com

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Nice!!!

InshAllah I will come too all the way from Miami!!!

Love you Khala!

December 15, 2005 3:04 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

ohhh Iyad... you can be my date! haha... and i love you too!

December 15, 2005 6:31 PM  
Blogger Yaseen said...

Jazakallah for showing support! Insh, hope to see you there!!

December 16, 2005 12:09 AM  
Blogger Yaseen said...

Just a quick update that we will be having Azhar Usman at the dinner too insh. All new stuff! Should be awesome!

December 19, 2005 6:41 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

Niceeee... this dinner keeps getting better and better.. lemme know when the next meeting shmeeting is :)

December 20, 2005 10:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home