Wednesday, December 14, 2005

I think i have frostbite.. :S

Ahhhh.. my ears are hurting! I guess that's what i get for not wearing a hat... but its not completely my fault.. i didn't think I'd hafta walk a mile to school in snow.. blowing snow... haha sound like I'm a granny recollecting my school days!

That's it... i am getting the biggest, fobbiest hat ... as long as it keeps me warm man! Maybe I'll get that lumberjack hat... u know the one with the flaps that cover the ears :D hope its cool this year... so i dont get called a lumberjack for wearing it.

And so i finally get to the North Building... and i run into Tim Horton's... and they don't have English Toffee!!

Anywho, I'm at school to study and photocopy some chapters... yeah last minute... but atleast I didnt hafto buy it! Psych textbooks are ridiculously expensive and they're all half courses... so whatever man... and one of my good friends from 1st yr is moving back home (Jordan) permanently!!!.. leaving on Thursday... so we're having lunch today. I couldn't believe it when I heard... like we were literally fighting about it... I was like "STOP LYING!"... i still can't believe it. And i guess this is just the beginning of friends moving away... or back home... whether it be because they get married or graduate or for a job... after all, one day it'll be me.

Best of luck Hamoooodeh aka Korean... we had some great times!! We'll miss you... you'd better be back soon!

7 Comments:

Blogger RandomLiterati said...

I take my scarf and wrap it around my face to protect me from the cold so all you can see are my eyes. Hijabis doing that should think twice...we get a LOT of funky looks. But whatever, I'm just cold!!! Jeez...

December 14, 2005 11:04 PM  
Blogger Roohi said...

Why didn't you come when I was working?!?!?! Huh huh huh?!

And, what's up with that One Ummah dinner? Mads told me on Monday and apparently I'm going and I didn't even know it!!!! :p Hahahahaha!

December 15, 2005 10:19 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

Umm i wanted to sleep in that day :) and yesterday had a few things to do.. and i actually got studying done!

Yeahhh Roohi.. you're coming! You haftaaaa... thanks for reminding me man.. i gotta put up the flyer.

December 15, 2005 11:40 AM  
Blogger AKA said...

You dont hafta get a fobby hat... there's so many cute touques you can get. And no, a lumberjack hat aint one of them. That was sooo last year :p

Touques don't go out of style so save you money (and fashion sense) and dont go near the lumberjack hats!!!

December 15, 2005 10:18 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

maggar they have that furry part on the flap that covers your ears!

Okay fine.. my hair'll get all staticky tho man.. ya know the fleece hats and scarves.. and then everything and person i touch will electrocute me... that's one thing I hate bout winter among other obvious ones... getting shocked when u make contact with anything made of metal. I must look like a freak when i reach to open a door.. i reach for the door handle like it's hot or something and then move back quickly and then grab the door handle again.. weird I know.

And Shaz... why don't you jus wear a thermal niqab then... hahahaha...
can so picture you in a hot pink one to match ur hat/glove/scarf set ;)

December 16, 2005 2:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you have friends?

December 17, 2005 4:54 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

shuddap both of yas!

And woo hoo.. I am done exams... well my one exam! I think it well well.. insh'Allah.. Neuropsych!

December 21, 2005 11:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home