Thursday, November 03, 2005

Happens every year!!

Once again... issues on deciding on the day of Eid. But then again, this happens every Eid... so why expect this time around to be any different. I think we all hold on to the hope that "this Eid" will be different and will be united for once. Insh'Allah, next Eid :) My family & I are going to go with the Hilal Committee and we're celebrating Eid tomorrow... making today the last day of Ramadan!!!

To recap:

ISNA & Fiqh Council of North America & ICNA (US) decided to celebrate Eid TODAY!

Hilal Committee of Toronto & Zaytuna Institute are celebrating Eid on Friday, inshAllah!

Imam Zaid Shakir's take on the Recurring Moon-sighting Controversy.

Anywho, a heartfelt EID MUBARAK from my family to yours. Yayyy... now i can decorate the house with my new Eid balloons
from Soundvision!

And I still need to buy some Eid presents... well actually jus one for Affar... cuz he bought me a present... sho shweet.. he called me from the iftar yesterday to tell me that there was a Soundvision booth at the UTM Eid Bazaar.. AND they were selling the new 786 album.. so obviously i was like BUY IT!!!! And he did... so i think i owe him something... I think I'll finally get him something from MuslimGear. How does a MuslimGear sticker sound? muhahaha.

3 Comments:

Blogger Squeeky said...

Assalaamu Alaikum hun :)

I hope and pray you had a lovely Eid, spent with all your loved ones insha'Allah.

Did you get to apply mehndi?!

November 04, 2005 4:18 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

Eid Mubarak to y'all too!

No, I didn't get Mehndi done this Eid... mann i haven't gotten mehndi done for Eid in soooo long. It jus usually ends up bein psycho hectic to nights upto Eid :(

Well, this yr.. i didn't get it done cuz my bro's wedding is coming up soon, so will jus get it done then. :)

Hope everyone had a great Eid, inshAllah!

November 07, 2005 9:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

MuslimGear clothing ROCKS

May 12, 2006 12:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home