Friday, October 28, 2005

Rain on my Parade

I picked up my new contacts today!! They're clear... so don't worry I'll still have the freaky dual color eyes look goin on... So yeah, they're the new Day & Nights contact lenses... which can be worn all the time... so woo hoo I can sleep and nap in them...finallyyyy... my prayers have been answered :) Like I end up sleepin in them in the first place... but that can't be good for my eyes... so now no worries! They're a lil pricey... but its all good.

So when I got home I told my mom bout my new lenses... and she's like "Nahin!! Don't sleep in them..." but I was like "They're made so you can sleep in them and wear them all the time... that's why they're called Day & Nights!" Then we had a little Ammi-Sarah fight... but we're not gonna call it a fight cuz its Ramadan... so it was like a tiff...which consisted of me saying "Ammmmmiiiiiiiiiii!!!" and of her going "Saaaarrrraahhhhhh!!" and that went back and forth for a bit.

Then Papa called... so i told him... thinking he'd be like ok cool... but he said the same thing!!.. "Don't sleep in them... take them off before u sleep!" ... well what's the fun in that!! I got them specifically in time for the wedding craziness... cuz yo won't be getting much sleep in the next few weeks! Speaking of which..... ahhhhh 18 days to go!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home