Thursday, August 11, 2005

Kashif & Umber's Mehndi

Went to Kash #2's mehndi last night. Their wedding is the biggest wedding of the summer for us, as we are really close family friends! I don't think I've seen Kashif look so genuinely happy.. EVER! Mash'Allah... Kashif is such a great guy... always comes and says Salaam whenever we run into each other. And such a good sport... we embarassed the hell out of him on Eid after finding out about the engagement :) but he took it like a man... and threatend to kick our butts if we didn't stop.. haha.

Guys look so cute in shalwar kameez... esp sherwanis!

Man, the girls' side totally killed us on the dholki songs ... but yo they had professional singers... cheaters! Ran into all the other fam friends... always a blast with them :) There were a few dances... Kash's cousin danced to "Tauba Tauba" from Kaal... she was amazing for a 10 yr old.. i can't even move like that.. actually I can't even dance so whatever... Food was awesome! But I only got thru half of my mango ice cream bc had to go. I had issues with keeping my eyes open yet AGAIN... and I thought I kept them open bc Kash & Sara were clapping and stuff.. but turns out they were just being sarcastic!! In my defence, it was a longggg day and the flash is crazy bright on my camera.

1 more day until the wedding!!


Umber walking in with her parents... she looks so gorgeous Mash'Allah... and that's a rose petal in midair on her mom's forehead not a bindi :P


The adorable couple themselves... awwwwww.. check out that rock!!


My cutie, Farah... and Kash #1... what is that? Kashif with an empty plate? :O and someone's been using Crest Whitening Strips.. shaabaash! And that's Farah Bhabi to you Kash!!! I don't care how much younger she is than you.


This is the best I could do... 1 and a half eyes open :S everyone loved my chooriyan :) I sure know how to ref it out...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Luv all the wedding pics...so when's ur turn?!?! =)

August 20, 2005 4:09 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

After yours Humarah!!!!! OHHHHHH.. so hurry up... what bout Kaysar.. he's Iraqi so doesn't that make him ur cousin or something.. one step closer ;)

August 20, 2005 11:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home