Tuesday, August 09, 2005

I think i lost my moose :S

My moose is on the loose!! My moose pen that is... that Sahar got for me :) I made fun of it when she gave one to Madihah... and then later she gave me one too... it's cute tho and now it seems i have misplaced it.. OR someone has stolen it!! It was last seen in my house on the kitchen table before I left for work.. so the culprit is a family member :O!.. when i returned it was nowhere to be found. I miss it.. i can't do MuslimFest work without it :( It's just not the same. So many memories... from Sundays meeting until today...


-----------------------------------------------------------

Funniest thing happend after i got home from work today. I went into the kitchen, and on the counter there was a package of sesame snaps. Azfar was making some eggs (for me and him) and so i figured it was his, so I asked him if I could have some... he goes that it's not his (in an annoyed tone.. my bro had asked him the same)... that it's probably Ammi or Papa's... so i decide to help myself to one piece of them. They are sooo good.. we used to eat them alot when we were younger (memoriesss). So whatever, we're eating and my mom comes into the kitchen and then she asks if she can have some of the sesame snaps... lol... i almost choked on my juice! Me and Azfar were laughin our heads off... if they weren't any of ours... whose were they? How'd it end up on the kitchen counter?! I dunno if this story is actually funny... i guess it's one of those stories where u had to be there. We (my fam) we always have these moments where we are laughing so hard that we're crying... i think it was one those moments today...

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahahahah..........^o)

August 10, 2005 3:44 PM  
Blogger AKA said...

mmm..sesame snaps! I remeber my mom used to buy me and my bro a pack each evertime we went to Bi-way (remember that store?). I didnt even know we could get them anymore. Sarah when you find the mysterious owner (likely your dad) pls let me know where he got them!

August 10, 2005 7:38 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

I found my moose thank you verrrry much! He was on the floor near my bed... i think somebody attempted to hurt him... :( and I've seen the way u treat ur moose... jus throw him all over the place when u can't find ur rings.. haha!

August 21, 2005 5:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home