Friday, July 29, 2005

Mmmm nihari...

Ammi's trying to teach me how to make Nihari... come on how many times a year am I ever gonna make that?! I told her I would learn whatever she wanted when I am about to get married or whatever.. but then she goes to me... "Ohhhh, mujhe arraam nahin do magar apni saas ko arraam do gey?" What a joker! So anyways, for once I tried to humour her and actually tried to help out... I did all the easy stuff like pouring the oil, adding the meat, 'piecing' the saunf and adding the masala... I think all u hafta do is add water and cook it for a coupla hours...and TADA.. you're done. What was all the fuss in that...

Besides, how many guys really eat the trad'l stuff like roti and saalan !!! Only refs!!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

people say i smell like nihari because i eat it all the time... but then again i am a ref straight from the pind of sri lanka.

July 29, 2005 6:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

why r making nihari in the summertime? its B-B-Q season!!!

July 30, 2005 10:44 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

Cuz we've had soo many BBQs already!!.. and we still have a month to go in the summer..

July 30, 2005 11:20 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

Yo people put tongue and brains in nihari too... :S Beware the pakis!

July 30, 2005 11:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you take it one step at a time...ur already an expert on cutting payaz, next step...oil the pan =)

August 07, 2005 1:38 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

Well.... IT'S ABOUT TIME Humarah!!

August 07, 2005 9:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home