Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Happy Berday to me :)

I am officially 22 years old! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh... seriously tho, this bday has made me realize that i need to start figuring out my life and the future. So far, I have always let life take take wherever it has .. kind of just adapted to the changes. But now I am almost done school... I think i need some direction and goals... ahhh that dreaded word! Being an adult sucks sometimes... and apparently now that I'm 22 I am out of my prime (u know WHO u are!!!) I gotta start looking into botox ... damn the paki culture! Nahhh... no botox ... yet.

Had dinner with the family @ Singapore Gardens... Mmmmmmmmmm... I love that place and their szechuan chicken! I'm not really a birthday person, when it comes to myself... i like planning other people's bdays and stuff. And getting their presents last minute at Shoppers Drug Mart .. haha..

Anywho... a few pics from my 3rd bday partay in Karachi... I was like a princess there ... Sarah does mean princess (in Greek & Hebrew)... I love old pics! I was so cuteeee...



ME in my cool golden dress... almost about to drop all of my food. Don't u jus love how my hair is sticking out of the ponytail?



MMmmmmmmmmm.... samosa! Jus me and some of my cousins and nephew and neices.



My Birthday party :) I think that is 1/4 of the khandaan there... Abba is feeding me cake. There's my Ammi in the red.

11 Comments:

Blogger Yaseen said...

Happy Birthday Sarah!! Love the old school pics!

August 05, 2005 6:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Burrday to you
Happy Burrday to you
you look like a moose
and smell like one tooooooooooooooo

ok,ok I take that back...I shouldn't joke about stuff like that..I know how sensitive you are about your Moose issues.
sorry
Happy Burrday!

August 05, 2005 11:55 PM  
Blogger AKA said...

Happy Birthdayyyyyy (sorry again for being late:S)

"... and apparently now that I'm 22 I am out of my prime (u know WHO u are!!!)"
- I know who 'u' is too!!! Don't let her get you down, I'm well into 22 and have learned that you have many more prime years ahead of you!

"getting their presents last minute at Shoppers Drug Mart .. haha.."

- lol, i think i was with you on at least two occassions...good times.

August 06, 2005 12:00 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

Thanks guys :)

I don't smell like moose... that was curry + Madihah + Naila's car smell all rolled into one!

And Deej.. i think ur the only one (maybe Humarah too) who understands my last minute Shoppers Drug moments... but yo they have the awesomest stuff. I wish I could live there...

August 06, 2005 1:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy belated b-day, sarah! I like being 22, and u will too, inshallah!

August 06, 2005 10:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy belated 22nd birthday Sarah!!! Hope you had a great birthday. Loved the pics!!

August 06, 2005 12:14 PM  
Blogger AKA said...

I dont think your ppl at Pharma Plus will like you praising Shoppers so much...though they are better :p

August 07, 2005 4:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Go shorty, it's your birthday.
We gonna party like it's your birthday.
We gonna sip lassi like it's your birthday!

Luv u!
xoxoxox

August 07, 2005 1:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yow!

You didn't say whether or not you liked my present...

I did put a lot of thought into...and I know how much you like knives!

You can use them to cut Salad at MuslimFest!! Go Food Committee!!!

August 07, 2005 7:43 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

OH NO u didn't! Jus for that... you're gonna be in charge of garbage pickup and post-cleanup outside... bring ur sunscreen muhahahaha!

The least u could've done was actually buy me something... with all that dough u make at ur "job".. haha

August 07, 2005 7:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So what do you pay these people to write in your blog?!?...or let me guess.. there are no real people...just u...that's not a good habit you know =)

August 07, 2005 10:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home