Monday, May 09, 2005

I'm goin to...

Pakitano! Welcome to Pakitano! (to the music of 'Miami' by Will Smith... ok fine I'll stop being a ref)

Me and Ammi are goin to Karachi... it should be fun :) because we're goin to SHOP til we drop!! I'll be heading out tomorrow insh'Allah. Man what a last minute trip.. I've only had 2-3 days to get stuff together and i only have half of one suitcase packed... today is gonna be crazy. And I still need to do some crazy shopping. Me and Ammi already made a list like 3 months ago about what we need to get... good thing we did... because we wouldn't be able to remember what to get now. I jus finished exams on thursday.. then Friday was Moeed's wedding, which was a lot of fun! (And I wore a black sari!! First time in my life.. it was sooo nice... but a bit transparent in the tummy area..which i found later)

But apparently it's really hot there... like 32-35 degrees everyday... ohhhh man.. good thing I will have a month to recover till wedding season begins!! We'll be back in about 4 weeks inshAllah... SO no one had better get engaged, married or have a birthday till I return!! ALRITE!?!

Keep my blog company while I'm gone... bechaara blog... because I don't think I'll get a chance to update at all but Azfar might keep it going... so if there are any weird posts... like Sarah's getting married to the village idiot... you'll know it was him. And NO I'm not goin to get married there.... NO WAY JOSE! So don't even start... alrighty... have a great month and see ya when i get back inshAllah!

Salaams and Buh Bye.

6 Comments:

Blogger Yaseen said...

Wow, that was pretty spontaneous! Enjoy the fun times and you may even run into your very own Salman!! ;)

May 09, 2005 6:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sarah your going to pakistan!?!?! :O Thats wicked!! I'm gonna miss you though!! :( Hope you have an amazing time insha'Allah and take lots of pics!!

May 09, 2005 7:19 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

Yeahhhh wedding shopping .. woo hoo!! Inshallah will be back in about 4-5 weeks or so... oooh it's gonna be exciting.

May 09, 2005 7:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have a great trip, inshallah, i will "baat-cheet" with you next month then. I'm sure u will become fluent in urdu, maybe u can teach your fellow "U.P. sis" a few things when u get back. :)

May 09, 2005 11:36 PM  
Blogger AKA said...

It seems so sudden! I only get updated with what's going on with you through your blog, so since you didnt prepare me for your trip, I'm in shock! Have a safe and fun trip InshAllah and dont bug your Ammi too much or she just might have to get you married to a villager and leave you there (don't worry, I'll still come visit you). Take care and be good!

May 10, 2005 1:13 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

Awwwwww u guys are gonna miss me soooo much! Sho shweet... and NO I will not find u all husbands or wives over there in Pakistan! Although Fawad is begging and pleading right now that I find him a punjabi-speaking-paan-eating-Priyanka Chopra-look-a-like or atleast a mannequin resembling her.. hehehe.

Ahhhhh... we're leaving in 2 hours!! I think I'll miss my bed the most... then maybe u guys.. or no secondly I'll miss GH.. Henna keep me updated! Okay I think I will go farewell the house... Salaams/Bye!

May 10, 2005 10:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home