Thursday, May 05, 2005

My dream come true!

I think I have just stumbled upon every desi girls dream... it's the funniest thing ever though! I just had to put it on my blog.. especially after the misunderstanding on Yaseen's blog (I thought he was saying that Salman Khan got married.. but he was talkin bout his friend Salma..) so anyways I jus couldn't resist!

Ever wanted to invite Salman Khan to your Shaadi?

Wanna invite Salman Khan to your Shaadi? It's very much possible! All you got to do is watch his latest release Mujhse Shaadi Karogi at the Fame Adlabs multiplex in Mumbai and answer some simple questions. If you are the lucky one, Salman will be the chief guest to your function.

Others prizes include a foreign honeymoon trip and wedding outfits by Biba and Neeta Lulla. Well, everything's designed as per the Shaadi theme of the film.


I found this on some site. Too funny! But I'm ashamed to say I would've entered it if I had known earlier. But I wonder if he'd really come.. you know those big Bollywood star types. But that would be pretty cool eh? Except that he'd totally steal your thunder.

8 Comments:

Blogger Yaseen said...

Haha..maybe he would come to yours and see you there and all of a sudden he just so happens to convince you to marry him and there ya go...Mrs. Sarah Khan!!!! Nice ring to it eh?!! You better mail in your ballot soon! :P

May 05, 2005 10:04 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

Hahahaaaa....OMG do u think he'd really do that?! LOL.. guy he's like 40.. gross! But he looks pretty good for 40 I must admit.

May 05, 2005 10:51 PM  
Blogger Yaseen said...

He's 40? Damn..I remember Sajaan and he was like....18?

Who knows...but if your lucky, he might even take his shirt off at the wedding!

May 05, 2005 11:44 PM  
Blogger RandomLiterati said...

Knowing him he'd probably do that without being asked!!! LOL

May 06, 2005 12:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

shazia knows salman khan?!?!...

May 06, 2005 1:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

salman khan's glory days ended with kuch kuch hota hai...now if it was akshay khanna...hmmmm...i'm joking! If i wanted a bollywood star, i could just ask one of the hundreds of "bollywood posers" at UTM, no one would know the difference. :)

btw, didn't salman khan run over someone with his car? or is that just a rumour?

May 06, 2005 3:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sarah! I just made caramel cheesecake!!! :D It's too rich though, can't eat too much at one time, but it's yummy!!! First time making cheesecake = a success! :)

Happy International NO DIET Day!

May 06, 2005 6:39 PM  
Blogger AKA said...

Sarah if he came to your wedding he'd try to become the main attraction and get more attention on himself...though since you'd be the bride, he'd have no chance!! Still, maybe he'd bring his buddy Shah Rukh Khan with him...? :D

May 09, 2005 1:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home