Friday, April 29, 2005

Expelled from DisneyLand?!

That's not nice! A man has been expelled from the Happiest Place on Earth.. that is an injustice! I honestly think one of the best times of my life was in DisneyWorld (Florida)... and it really is a magical place...my and my bros actually got along and hung out together the whole time we were there. We felt like little kids again... but then again we were all like in our early teens. The lineups were psycho.. and it was like 35 degrees out.. but definitely worth the wait. Oh the good ol' days. Some of my best friends are heading down to Florida this weekend actually... they're married but totally bachay at heart. Can't wait to hear how they like it there. I was in love with Florida... can't wait to go back! Screw Paris... I am goin there for my honeymoon!! And .. GUESS who I ran into in downtown Miami?! None other than the man himself... Steven Spielberg! I literally bumped into him on the street... and he was in a tux headed to Planet Hollywood I think..

Ok this rant has turned into my life story in a nutshell... time to go.

3 Comments:

Blogger AKA said...

Wow Steven Spielberg...did he say anything to you?? My claim to fame is having met Dilip Kumar...though I was just a baby and he picked me up when my parents took me to a park where he just happened to be too (not that interesting I know lol)

I wonder how they'll make sure that guy never comes back since there are thousands of people there everyday...

May 01, 2005 2:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've met "Mona" from who's the boss, and "the old guy" from kung fu: the legend continues.

But that's definetely not as cool as Steven Speilberg!

May 01, 2005 9:51 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

FLorida is awesome... man I wish i was there right now. I can't believe it's may and hailing and the grass still has frost in the morning. And and.. I was like 100 feet from Arjun Rampal :D (at the show) but still... his heart was on fire for me... or was that the fire display that heated up the stage? Hhmmm...

May 05, 2005 10:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home