Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Monday night...

After the magnificent feast/iftaar at EPUS, I headed to Square One with the brothers for some EID shopping. [Yayyy Eid is coming up!].. ooh let me rephrase that.. I went with MY brothers! :D

And it ended up being a fun trip.. for once. That would be because they actually listened to my opinion.. yepp I am the ishtylin' one in the family...as if u didn't already know. The funniest thing happened... i think we were in Old Navy or GAP.. and the guys were looking at some sweaters... and there was this Roots hat sitting there... my older bro picked it up and was like this is the type of hat Azfar should wear (instead of kufi) and then i was like how strange that there's a roots hat in here, someone must've forgotten it there... my bro almost put it on Azfar's head... Azfar moved bc he didnt wanna wear some other guys hat... literally 3 seconds later [there was this big brown guy trying on something in front of us] we turned around to leave.. and that guy was wearing it! It was his hat... we all couldn't stop laughing.. imagine Azfar had been wearing it!! Yeah so the guys actually ended up getting some clothes... and things I approved of... my older bro got this really nice shirt... its sooo nice... something he wouldn't normally wear.. but i was like u always wear the same colors, the same design clothes... so he went and tried on this baby blue shirt.. and ended up liking it.

Later, i headed over to Hina's house... she is awesome... i had mentioned to her sometime ago that I love this Indian (she's Indian too) dish, Pav Bhaji... and that's what she had made for dinner.. I was like awwwwwww... and it was totally Calcutta style too.. memoriessss... then we ended up watching Kal Ho Naa Ho... my fave movie... and I dont even know when we went to sleep.. it must've been like 5:00! Poor girl, she didn't get much sleep... she had to drop her Mom to the GO(at) station at 8 and then didnt end up sleeping afterwards... so I'd better run and help her out with lunch...

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

vat is this EPUS? pls do explain. thanks much.

mr. atal patal vaj payee

January 19, 2005 11:40 AM  
Blogger AKA said...

EPUS = Erindale Part-time Undergraduate Students - an organization run for and by part-time students to represent their needs and views :)

January 20, 2005 5:56 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

OH MY GOD! What an honour it is to have the ex-president (is it pres or Prime Minister?) of the illustrious republic of India not only visit but comment on my blog... I am deeply touched... if it's any consolation, I would've voted for you instead of Manmohan guy...

January 20, 2005 8:17 AM  
Blogger AKA said...

it's ok Sarah, UP votes don't mean much either way, only the ones from AP count (WOOO HYDERABAD!!!) :P and the ex-PM of India was Atal Bihari Vajpayee...not Atal Patal vajpayee, maybe that's his brother? lol

January 21, 2005 3:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home