Friday, January 07, 2005

It's finally official!

My parents are leaving Saturday insh'Allah... man it's been a confusing week! They were supposed to have left on Monday... then it got postponed to Thursday or Friday.. then yesterday at 7:oo my parents called to tell me they're leaving Thursday.. so i did some crazy last minute essential shopping for them.. THEN the Hajj group guys called saying couldn't get confirmed seats for Thurs... and NOW finally insh'Allah they are going to be leaving on Saturday.

Mmmm.. we had Sindhi biryani today... was really good... maybe even better than Hydro biryani.. but u know what the best biryani is?? Bombay Biryani!

1 Comments:

Blogger AKA said...

I'm shocked Sarah! Simply shocked!! How could anything be better than Hydro biryani!?! It's just not possible, and I refuse to listen to anything stating otherwise...

January 09, 2005 10:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home