Friday, January 14, 2005

Do YOU have ADHD?

Jus in case ur wondering, ADHD = Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder :)

And Shazia has SEVERE ADHD... didn't see that one coming.... hehe..

Let's see what i get on this "reliable" web test... man this assessment is depressing... woo hoo.. I have Mild ADHD... I'm normal!

I suggest u all check it out...

http://my.webmd.com/medical_information/health_tools/mental_health/default.htm?z=3628_81000_0000_12_00


Disclaimer: This questionnaire is not a substitute for a clinical evaluation (so don't even try to
pin anything on me!)

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, i got severe ADHD ... scored a nice 20 on the quiz! Is that great or what?!?! Woohoo! Beat that shaz!

January 14, 2005 2:43 PM  
Blogger RandomLiterati said...

Actually it said that I had "Very Severe ADHD"...my score was 28! And yes, I know it explains a lot...so Sarah I need attention =P As you said...if the Ritalin goes missing at work...you know where it went...

January 14, 2005 3:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I scored a 4 :)
i guess i'm normal too......BOOOORING !!!!!!

faisal.

January 14, 2005 4:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Damn...I got a 32! :| I have very severe ADHD?!?!?! What the...??? It's all lies I tell you!!! ALL LIES!!! Come on!!! I got higher than Shazi, it HAS to be all lies!!!

And yeah, I choose to remain anonymous on this one :s

January 14, 2005 11:24 PM  
Blogger AKA said...

I got a 10...too bad you weirdos :P now that's a good number, you're neither too crazy and off the wall nor too serious ;)

January 15, 2005 12:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shazia is an amateur. I just took the quiz and I got a 30. (Wait ... is that a good thing ...)

January 16, 2005 4:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shazia is an amateur. I just took the quiz and I got a 30. (Wait ... is that a good thing ...)

- Sameer

January 16, 2005 4:19 PM  
Blogger RandomLiterati said...

Too bad anonymous #1, I beat you!!! Who are you anyways?? And anonymous #3, I'd like to know who you are too so I can see how accurate this is hahaha. Sameer, how am I an amateur?

January 17, 2005 11:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home