Tuesday, January 04, 2005

Back in School... great

Man that was the shortest winter break EVER... 12 flippin' days! Flew by like a flash... and now back to school... arrrghhhh. Back to studying... back to work... back to commuting.. I had the WORST day getting to school today!!... back to sitting thru long lectures... back to the routine I guess.

Back to my story... so i went to catch the schupid Brampton bus ... and I left my house early just in case it came early and all.. I left the house at 2:15; the bus was supposed to get there at 2:19... so i get there... and it was pretty chilly today... and I waited .. waited... 15 minutes pass... and i think to myself "I missed the bus... great.."... so i decide to call the transit ppl.. and ask them if i missed the bus or whatever... and she goes.. no no it should be coming any minute... so i was like "Wheeeww... i just might make it to class on time." 10 minutes pass again... by now i was jus glad that i had decided to wear my gloves today.... the bus didnt come for another 10 minutes... by then i had an hour to get to school and yeahh that wasn't happening.. so i get to school 45 minutes late for my class... so yeah didn't bother going... then i ran into my lil brother in the library... sat and talked to him for a bit. Then... the good part of... NO GREAT part of my day happened.. I ran into Khadeeja :D Yayyyyyy... and we caught up and talked... i love you man! We should hook up more often! Then i had to run to class.. this one i made sure not to skip.. and i ran into Gurpreet aka GP too... woo hoo she's in my Psych class. She will keep life interesting... thats for sure... so the rest of the day was pretty goood... and then i ran into my best friend from High School Deepthi on MSN... hadn't talked to her in like 2 months...

Tomorrow i have one class.. a one hour class... then work in the evening... awwwwwwww.... just 2 more days until my parents leave.... :( I think I'll go spend some time with them .. Later y'all!

3 Comments:

Blogger AKA said...

Awwww! I think I'm gonna cry! You're too sweet man, love youuuuuuu =) Yes it was a great part of my day running into you too!! And to think I wasn't even going to go into the library. Ohhh and guess what Sarah, that girl emailed me again about the books :S I think I will just ignore her til she goes away....so mean but I dont know how to reject her! lol.

Oh by the way everyone, Sarah has a new name, call her SARAH BAJI! She LOVES it when ppl call her that ;)

January 06, 2005 12:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Miss Khadeeja,

Only I am allowed to call her Sarah Baji!!!

If anyone has any concerns, you can direct them straight to me.

Thank you bye,

- Sameer

January 08, 2005 7:52 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

Haha... Sameer ur too funny... and Khadeeja why'd u hafta tell everyone bout that?! .. i went home and i told my bro that i ran into "Sarah Baji" guy... and he knew who i was referring to.. LOL.

January 08, 2005 8:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home