Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Ahhhhhh...

My presentation is in 40 minutes!! Make dua'a for me if you read this before 9:00am EST today :) It should be okay, inshAllah... as it's like a Science Fair type atmosphere anyhow. So half the class will have their boards up as well.. and will be walking around checking out our boards & asking questions :S

I felt like I was in high school yesterday, as i walked out of the mall to the bus to home carrying this huge poster board...

Ahhh.. 38 minutes! I'd better go practice what I'm gonna say.... nahhhhh.. and then after that it's my Archaeology test!

5 Comments:

Blogger RandomLiterati said...

Its 11:06 now, but I still made a retrospective dua'a that it went well =P What class was it for anyways? And did you finally get the thought bubble to work???

April 11, 2006 11:03 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

Yes yes I did... the thought bubble was soooo key to the whole project! It was for Physiological Psych.. the presentation went alright alhum... but the TA guy was WHACK.. he scared the hell out of ALL of us! Vedran didn't even ask the type of indepth questions he did. :S But supposedly the TA guy marked higher than Vedran. Sooo... arrrrrrghhhhh... we'll see how it turned out.

April 11, 2006 3:37 PM  
Blogger Squeeky said...

Assalaamu Alaikum :)

Oh shucks, I'm a bit too late. But it's okay, insha'Allah you did an amazing job on that presentation!

April 11, 2006 5:47 PM  
Blogger AKA said...

Vedran is a really good TA, so I'm sure he did a fair job marking you guys. You know the funny thing is that I was about to read your blog about 8am today so I would've made the cut off time, but the my manager walked into my office so I closed the browser...

Well, like Shaz I'll make a retrospective dua too!

April 11, 2006 7:41 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

Don't worry y'all... I am always accepting dua'as :) But atleast for now i can chill... and study... 2 exams left.

April 11, 2006 11:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home