Wednesday, March 29, 2006

I'm gonna be in the Quiz Bowl!!

Salaam,

I'm gonna be in the MSA QUIZ BOWL this Friday @ UTM!!!

I'm actually REALLY excited about it... i love trivia and jeopardy and family feud type stuff... I used to love Trivial Pursuit. Insh'Allah I hope we win :) But even if we don't.. it should still be fun... right Farakh & Nazia!!

We're one of 3 girls' teams... should be interesting to see how it plays out.

Maybe I'll finally get over the biggest regret of my childhood -- not entering the Spelling Bee Championships... and I know I woulda kicked butt!! I still dream about it sometimes... being up there.. and winning... and the crowd chanting my name... haha... Don't act like you never dreamed of winning the Spelling Bee!

2 Comments:

Blogger Roohi said...

We'll have a spelling bee just for you Sarah! :p

March 30, 2006 5:21 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

Oh yeah.. so we lost HARDCORE... but 'twas fun nonetheless. And atleast a girls team won :)

April 02, 2006 1:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home