Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Feed the Streets this Saturday, insh'Allah!

Young Muslims presents Feed The Streets

Come and Join Us to feed the homeless on the Streets of Toronto!

Date: Saturday Sept. 24, 2005
Time: 10:00 am to 12:00 pm

Where: Allen Gardens [Gerrard St. & Jarvis St. (Toronto)]
What to bring: Bring prepared meal bags containing: A water bottle, an apple and prepared pasta or meat sandwich (no tuna please!)

*Carpool leaves Mississauga (Soundvision: Hwy 10 and Dundas) at 9:30 am please RSVP a spot.
*If you are able to help carpool please contact us
*Bring a friend along to help the needy
*Please join us even if you are unable to make food
*Money donations are welcome

Let's get ready for Ramadan a little early and come join us :)

See ya there insh'Allah!

Contact Info: feedthestreet@youngmuslims.ca

2 Comments:

Blogger Roohi said...

I'll be there Insha'Allah! I'm so excited, I'm gonna make sandwiches! But I guess you already know that since you were there with me at the grocery store when I was buying the stuff for it! :p

September 23, 2005 8:14 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

Jus wash that lettuce... the rain got on it on the way to Shalimar.. haha. Dude, i jus started on my share of the food.. the pasta is draining in the sink...

I dropped by Naila's place after work, to pick up the styrofoam containers.. and we ended up staying for like half hour... Hassan and his wife .. me and Naya.. hehe... jus out on the porch. It was kinda cold tonite.. summer's officially over :( but alhum...

Shall see y'all tomorrow insh'Allah :) Next time, I say we do a food bank... i haven't been yet.

September 24, 2005 12:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home