Sunday, September 18, 2005

2 months!!!

Only 2 more months until Bro's BIG Day, Insh'Allah!! I'm excited but also getting a bit nervous... will everything get done in time?!?! Make dua'a for us :)

Today me and Sahar had this longgg convo bout the wedding and stuff... and it seems everything is under control.. but i think we all jus need to sit down and get it down on paper. I think I will be doing a speech... eeeeeee... I am not a good public speaker :S but seeing as I am his favourite sister I gotta do it! I think I'm gonna bring my niece, Tooba up with me.. and maybe she can do a mini-speech bout her Ahmer Mamu. It'd be sooo cute! Sahar wants to see some tears... but guy, the only tears she'll be seeing are tears of laughter.. haha... what am I gonna cry about? It's not like he's moving out.

But yeah, i do think my relationship with Bhai will change.. I won't be able to jus call him and expect him to drop everything and pick me up or something (Thanks a lot FBI! ur goin down.. hehe) and yeah i think that is the extent of our relationship. Joking... there's more.. everyone enjoys seeing us 'talk' to each other... so I might miss fighting and arguing about petty issues with him... but I am more than certain he will fit that into his tight schedule. Got a hectic coupla weeks ahead of us.. so if i come to you all frazzled and pissy.. just tell me I'm right and that it'll be okay :) And I'll more than likely be asking for a lot of favours.. so be prepared!

P.S. Ramadan in 2 weeks, inshAllah!!

2 Comments:

Blogger AKA said...

whatever you need, i'm there for you man!

And inshAllah your relationship with your bro will, if anything, get better! it defintely won't be the same, but look on the bright side - you'll have another girl in the house to even out the numbers!

September 18, 2005 10:13 PM  
Blogger Roohi said...

I'm so excited!!! Yay!!! :D

September 20, 2005 2:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home