Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Jays Tickets!!

Man, I really have the worst luck sometimes!

My bro jus called saying he won a pair of tix to the Jays and Yanks game tomorrow night! So I was like you're SO taking me... until I realized that I hafta go to STUPID work tomorrow night... man the one night I am working this week. So I can't go :( I swear the other day I was thinkin bout getting tickets to see the Jays and Yanks too... until I realized that I had a test on Friday and it was the middle of the week and everyone would be workin and too tired to come.And Azfar has an exam tomorrow night.. so he can't go either. So I guess he is gonna take his wife... Hassan. Sorry Sahar.

8 Comments:

Blogger AKA said...

aww that sucks man :( I'm going to the Raptors game tomorrow night so we couldve hooked before! Let me know if you end up going though. If not, then stay home like an achi bachi and study :)

April 19, 2005 7:22 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

Yeah right!!! This dbl sucks then. And guy I am gonna be working... ahhhh.. lets hope for your sake the Raps win for once.. so the game will actually be worth going to! AND i hope the jays kick some butt!!

April 19, 2005 9:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

aww, are you for real?...that is pretty bad, i haven't seen the jays and yanks live in years!! call in sick too work, lol i would..the game is going to be too good of an offer to pass on

shaun

April 19, 2005 11:36 PM  
Blogger RandomLiterati said...

Baseball is boring. You'll likely have more excitement at work =P

April 20, 2005 2:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Raptors suck....they won't have an NBA team in 5 years....you heard it here first.

April 20, 2005 1:21 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

Haha... can't argue with that.. and Shazia... Baseball isn't boring.. jus go to a game and you'll see man. Last night's game was awesome.. the Jays came from behind and beat the World Series Champs in the top of the 9th inning.

April 20, 2005 1:30 PM  
Blogger AKA said...

Raptors were good once upon a time, and if our GM would get some sense knocked into him, maybe after this year's draft, we'll have a chance. I think the new rule should be "pass the ball to Bosh"!!

April 21, 2005 12:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think they should fire Peddie. He is barely a hockey guy, why should he be running a basketball team? This team has to be broken up from the top down (asides from Bosh). Let's see if Bosh would even stay after his rookie contract is up.....can't blame the guy for leaving he has absolutely no reason to stay.

April 21, 2005 12:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home