Wednesday, April 13, 2005

SO rude!

I was on my break at work and i got a call from Sahar. She asks me if I wanna go to Singapore Gardens with her, Naila and Katie and I was like yea... come pick me up after work at 9:30. Then she asked me when Singapore closes.. and I said at 10.. and then they were like No... screw you .. by the time we get there it'll be closed....so i think they went without me!! HOW RUDE!!

That's it.. Sahar you are gonna be the maid :) muhahahaha. Don't show this to ur mama. I love you Aunty.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It was one of the best meals I EVER had!!!. Everyone kept going on and on about how Singapore Gardens has never cooked so well in the past. Honestly man, you shoulda been there...but you were working. Too bad, so sad.
I feel for you..really.

My mom thinks you are 'batamese' and no wonder your mom can't wait till you get married.=p

April 14, 2005 11:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sahar's a meanie! :p

April 15, 2005 10:16 AM  
Blogger RandomLiterati said...

Awwwh...sisterly love!

April 15, 2005 10:54 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

See what I'm talkin bout?! So rude.. and don't u worry.. I think u will make a fine maid, I mean daughter/sister-in-law !!! :P

April 15, 2005 1:40 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

and oh yeah... Listen, I am not the one whose mama can't wait to get rid of her.. OHHHH!! She was ready for a dbl wedding wid Naila.. but we were like no... maybe we should wait a while. so YEAH! And whatever man, I had some amazing lasagne after work.. guess WHO made it?

April 15, 2005 1:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

everyone keeps talking about this infamous lasagnea..I want some too.

Dbl wedding? Hmm sounds like an idea, you did say my cousin 'Guddoo in the village' was cute, why don't you marry him? yaaaay!

It's so obvious that you want him

April 18, 2005 12:48 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

Whatever man... i was kiddin! I think the last time he made lasagna was for the YM Party like 2 yrs ago.

April 18, 2005 7:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home