Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Ummmm....

Woww.. its been over a week since I last updated... it's been CRAZY! I hate the last few weeks of school. Have sooo much stuff left to do in the next 3 days.. today test.. thursday a huge essay (which I haven't started yet..) and another test on Thursday as well. So much has happend in the last week or so...

Naila's Wedding.. election drama... crazy shopping.. I got my hair CUT...it looks alright, but I miss my longggg luscious (ok fine..dead) hair.

On the good side, I got Azfar (my brudder) to help me out.. or I think he is gonna help me out... with my essay... so Azfar if ur reading this... GO and work on MY ESSAY NOW!!! Before u think I'm being mean, he is done all of his tests and assignments... so its only fair that he help me out :) (I'd do it for you, Azfar.. come on I am your best friend after all).


ALSO,UTM MSA Farewell Dinner on Friday... come everyone!! You know the drill.. Spigel @ 6:30 $10 (Members), $13 (Non-members, @ the door).

Now its time to hit the books... later alligators!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you're such a bully! ... hey azfar, if u'r listening ... make sure she pays you top dollar for your hard earned work! :P

April 05, 2005 2:10 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

Listen it's called helpin a sister out!

April 05, 2005 2:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok I finished your work..thanks for your concern "rs"..but dont provoke her she'll beat me she will...aaahhh here she comes!! ouchies!...Umm I fell down the stairs again. :(

April 06, 2005 8:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

why isnt there any mention of the "ruby-that-wasnt-a-ruby" event?

anyhowz, see u at the farewell dinner IA...farewell UTM, farewell!

April 06, 2005 2:05 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

Shuddap Azfar.. I have never hurt u physically.. lately.. oh yeah, but it was an accident. I meant to pinch ur cheek and i missed and hit ur eye :( Thanks for carrying my books yesterday tho :) ur the best Auspar.

Dinner tomorrow... ooh can't wait..

April 07, 2005 4:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home