Friday, November 12, 2004

The "After Maghrib" Rule

WHO made up this "After Maghrib" Rule?!

It is the biggest bakwaas I've ever heard! Ramadaan is referred to as the blessed month for a reason... the whole month: day and night are meant to be spent in a state of purity and restraint.. in ibaadah, reading the Qu'ran, etc. Just because you stop fasting after Maghrib doesn't mean that u can carry on with ur regular, worldly activities the rest of the day... come on yaars... whether it be music, movies, both or whatever... even the gym... video games... u get the point... you can surely live without it atleast in Ramadan.

And I'm not hardcore...

6 Comments:

Blogger AKA said...

You tell 'em Sarah!!! I totally agree with out...I dont know why or how this started either, but it makes no sense. And no you're not hardcore (but you're getting there =P)

November 13, 2004 3:06 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

OH YEAH?! Says who? show me some hard evidence there DJQ... if that even is your real name!

November 18, 2004 8:38 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

That's what I thought!

November 20, 2004 11:18 PM  
Blogger RandomLiterati said...

...says the fatwa issued by Sheikh DJQ...

November 22, 2004 9:12 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

Forreal eh? From this point on, After-Maghrib Rule is unlegitimized... so booyaka!

November 26, 2004 12:48 PM  
Blogger RandomLiterati said...

I agree...TAKBEER!!!! (yes, I AM hardcore...)

November 29, 2004 9:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home