Thursday, November 04, 2004

Feel like shoppin... and sharing random thoughts & events

Ahhh.. Life is pretty boring these days... school is pretty chill for now because midterms are over and assignments are right around the corner but they can wait.

Been working the last few days... and going to work makes me realize that I'm making money... which makes me wanna spend it... what good is saving it? Don't answer that! Soo, yeah i was thinking of buying those scrub pants from the Bookstore... they're a gray-teal colour and they have U of T written on the err... back of them... they look sooo comfy and halaal !!! So i really could use them. Ramadan makes me wanna curl up in a corner and jus read the Qu'ran... speaking of which I really need to catch up on my Qu'ran reading!! Like REALLY... insh'Allah tonight after Maghrib...

I won't be able to make it to the iftaar on campus today. Ammi wants me to come home and have iftar with the family... so can't argue with her... besides I miss her pakoras and cholay and fruit chaat... must stop thinking bout food! But for anyone going... have fun.. it's Africa Day... there is a whole day of events as well @ Student Centre... oh yeah there is also the Shari'a Tribunal Discussion going on today @ Kaneff... I think I'm gonna try to check that out....

Oh yeah, just a lil announcement for the girls in the GTA. YM Event.

Sisters Qiyam @ Malton Masjid on Friday, November 5, 2004
Starts @ 10:00 pm (after Tarawih prayers) until Fajr

Insh'Allah come if you can. For more info: youngmuslims.com

4 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

Actually I bought the navy UofT pants.. and they are soooooooooooo comfortable.. i wish i could live in them!

November 07, 2004 11:04 PM  
Blogger AKA said...

tsk tsk Sarah...i expected more from you...buying bum pants?? lol...you better make sure to wear something that covers that..umm "area" because you don't want someone to just be in the mood for reading...(but yea pants like those are comfy so i'm all for them...'cept the part where UofT is written...don't need attention there =P)

November 07, 2004 11:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haha... but they're halaal... and if someone does happen to read it... why are they staring at my bum anyways.. shame on them!! Thats my excuse.. anyways!

Well.. Shabina has CANADA in RED written on the back of her white pants!

November 08, 2004 12:54 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

oops that was my comment above... accidentally anonymoused myself!

November 08, 2004 12:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home