Sunday, October 31, 2004

Shaz's Trifle was a smashing success!

See Shaz I told you it'd all work out... it almost looked like too much of a masterpiece to be eaten... but once u dug in.. it was all worth it... well if you discounted all of the calories in all of the ingredients ... hehe... Ramadan is all about Calories man...

The funniest thing bout the dessert was Romana's mousse cake thingy... 'somehow'... we don't know howm, her CHOCOLATE mousse cake (Mmmmmm...) exploded or something and she had the funniest look on her face like someone had sabotaged it or something... it was priceless! We ended up renaming it the Chocolate Explosion or something... it was sooo goood...

All I've gotta say is that Shaz sure knows how to feed a bunch of hungry girls... I'm glad we prayed before digging in... and it was good... got to see a lot of people I haven't seen in ages.... was definitely a good time...

Poor lil Lucky.. i think he is gonna be scarred for life... Iram scared him all the way into the corner under the huge laundry sink ... bechaara motoooo... hehe


6 Comments:

Blogger Yaseen said...

Where the heck did all these blogs come from?!! Am I sensing some competition?!! Keep up the work and make my days during work exciting...!!

October 31, 2004 8:54 PM  
Blogger RandomLiterati said...

Shaz's trifle was a smashing success because of Sarah's smashing recipe! I didn't get to take a picture of it...oh well next time. By the way can you come over and eat the rest of it? There's SO much left over. And about the calories...it's all low fat hehehe. I didn't get to try the Chocolate Explosion...although I was there when the box opened haha. I had a really good time and I'm really glad to see everyone! I know Lucky was too even though he was hiding behind the sink...bechaara...and he's NOT motu!!!!

November 01, 2004 9:59 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

Motu is a motu... but a cute and furry motu.. and Lucky is Shazia's motu cat...

November 03, 2004 10:40 AM  
Blogger BanikaB said...

Motu is motu...and Lucky is MOTUUUUUUUUUUU

November 06, 2004 1:21 AM  
Blogger AKA said...

I second that...well third I mean? Meh..he's a motu and that's that. (yes yes, we all know he's your "baaaabyyyyyy" but too bad!)

November 07, 2004 11:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

assalam

sara khala. This is tooba. Hammad and i sent u a postcard on ur
e-mail.Hope u liked.

April 13, 2006 3:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home